All ranges are open. Be safe and have fun
NEW 2022 MEMBERSHIPS ARE IN.
Membership meeting 6:30 PM last Wednesday of the Month
12 ga, 20 ga, 16 ga, 410 shells
Pete’s Gun Shop is holding a LIVE FIRE NRA & Massachusetts State Police Certified LTC Safety Course. This will be a one day all inclusive, live fire class on Sunday December 4th, 2022, at the Cheshire Rod & Gun Club. The class starts at 9 AM.
Please call the shop at 743-0780 to inquire availability of a seat. A non refundable deposit is required to reserve your seat at the time of registration. We do accept credit cards in person at the shop or by phone.
This is a live fire class where we spend time at the range and you get to shoot. You are also given an NRA Basic Pistol Safety textbook which is included in the class cost.
This is to qualify MA residents and non residents alike for the MA License To Carry or FID Card. This will be a hands on, LIVE FIRE course. We also give you a $10 gift certificate to Pete's Gun Shop in appreciation for taking the course. The cost is $100 and covers use of our range firearms, ammo, safety gear, class materials, certificates, and the NRA Safety Textbook. We ask that interested parties pre-register by calling or stopping in at Pete's Gun Shop at 413-743-0780, as space is limited. This live fire course fills up very quickly so please call or stop in early to pre-register!
Summer may be winding down, but the fishing opportunities are still going strong! Fall is a great time to fish, get tips for fall trout fishing and fall bass fishing.
Trout stocking will begin when water temperatures start to cool down, around the middle of September. When stocking begins, locations will be updated daily on the map below. Click any point on the map for more information. Don't forget your fishing license—buy online at MassFishHunt.
The Club is under 24 hour video surveillance at all times. Memberships are required!!! Members are to ask to see card.
1. Safety First!!
2. Memberships are Required
3. All guests must be accompanied by a member and may only be a guest ONE time per year.
4. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a member.
5. Must shoot at safety berms ONLY!!!!!!
6. DO NOT shoot at turkey poles.
7. Paper targets only. NO METAL, PLASTIC or GLASS.
8. Leave range cleaner then you found it. (Be responsible. PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF.)
9. RANGE HOURS (Subject to Change):
Monday thru Saturday: 10am – Sunset
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
ALL RANGES TIME CHANGES FOR HUNTING !!!!!!!!
From 3rd Saturday in October through December 31st
Monday thru Friday: 10am to 2pm
Sunday: 12pm to 5pm
10. Hunt at your own risk when range is open.
11. Range closed at discretion of club.
12. No alcohol allowed on range.
13. FAILURE to follow Range Rules could lead to termination of membership!!!!!
Copyright © 2022 Cheshire Rod & Gun Club - All Rights Reserved.