Memberships can be purchased at the monthly meeting which is the LAST Sunday of
the month 11:00 a.m. at the clubhouse or at Pete's Gun Shop in
Welcome to the Cheshire Rod and Gun Club
310 Curran Road
P.O. Box 321
Cheshire, MA 01225
Not all dates are open for Hall use. Club activities COME FRIST in use of Hall. An open day on the calendar does not mean that the Hall is available. Please call to confirm date.
CHESHIRE ROD & GUN RANGE RULES
Range is under video surveillance at all times. MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO POLICE RANGE,
THIS INCLUDES ASKING TO SEE PROOF OF MEMBERSHIP.
PINS ARE GIVEN OUT WITH MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE WEAR THEM, YOU PAID FOR IT.
1. SAFETY FIRST!!!!!
2. Memberships are required
3, All guests must be accompanied by a member and may only be guest ONE
time per calendar year.
4. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a member
5. Must shoot at safety berms ONLY
6. DO NOT shoot at turkey shoot poles
7. Paper targets ONLY. No metal, plastic or glass.
8. Leave range cleaner than you found it. (Be responsible.. pick up your paper and your brass!
9. RANGE HOURS:
Monday thru Saturday 10 a.m. to sunset
Sunday 12:00 noon to 5 p.m.
From 3rd Saturday in October through December 31st
Monday thru Friday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - 12 noon to 5 p.m.
10. Hunt at your own risk when the range is open
11. Range closed at discretion of club
12. No alcohol allowed on Range
13. Failure to follow Range Rules could lead to termination of membership!
RESPECT THE RANGE - KEEP IT CLEAN and FOLLOW THE RULES.
tickets available now
See Officers and Directors
Content copyright . cheshirerodandgunclub.com. All rights reserved.