Memberships can be purchased at the monthly meeting which is the LAST Sunday of
the month 11:00 a.m. at the clubhouse or at Pete's Gun Shop in
Welcome to the Cheshire Rod and Gun Club
310 Curran Road
P.O. Box 321
Cheshire, MA 01225
Ruger Red Label Shotgun Raffle
PLEASE REVIEW AND RESPECT THE RANGE RULES!! FAILURE TO ABIDE MAY RESULT IN REVOCATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEDGE!
Information and contact has changed. Although we are not regularly booking parties please call Karen to see if the hall is available and for booking details (i.e., deposits, costs, rules, etc.) She can be reached at 413-464-2010 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL FOR MEMBERSHIPS - THIS IS STRICTLY FOR HALL BOOKINGS!)
CHESHIRE ROD & GUN RANGE RULES
1. SAFETY FIRST!!!!!
2. Memberships are required
3, All guests must be accompanied by a member and may only be guest ONE
time per calendar year.
4. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a member
5. Must shoot at safety berms ONLY
6. DO NOT shoot at turkey shoot poles
7. Paper targets ONLY. No metal, plastic or glass.
8. Leave range cleaner than you found it. (Be responsible.. pick up your paper and your brass!
9. RANGE HOURS:
Monday thru Saturday 10 a.m. to sunset
Sunday 12:00 noon to 5 p.m.
From 3rd Saturday in October through December 31st
Monday thru Friday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - 12 noon to 5 p.m.
10. Hunt at your own risk when the range is open
11. Range closed at discretion of club
12. No alcohol allowed on Range
13. Failure to follow Range Rules could lead to termination of membership!
RESPECT THE RANGE - KEEP IT CLEAN and FOLLOW THE RULES.
Content copyright . cheshirerodandgunclub.com. All rights reserved.